About the program:
Pendleton Urban Renewal will manage the project, hire certified and trusted contractors, and pay them directly.
Who is eligible?
Homeowners who live in their homes are eligible for home-improvement loans, with 60% of the loan forgiven over five years. The remaining 40% is due when the home is sold or changes hands.
What is covered?
Funds are available for painting, roofing, landscaping, safety issues and more.