Grant Reimbursement Instructions:
1. Use the form below for reimbursement AFTER you have spent approximately one-third of your project budget.
2. After you’ve spent two-thirds of the budget, add these costs to the same spreadsheet and resubmit it using the same form below.
3. When your project is complete, add the final costs to the spreadsheet and resubmit it.
Questions? Contact Charles Denight, Associate Director of Pendleton Urban Renewal:
Download the Grant Reimbursement Worksheet here.
Fill it out and attach it to the Grant Reimbursement Form below.
- Because we are reimbursing you, invoices must be marked PAID by the vendor who sold you the product or service. Receipts from the vendor showing payment and credit card receipts and/or check registers are also acceptable as proof of payment.
- SITE VISIT: We will schedule a time to visit your project and review the completed work as shown in your reimbursement request.
- PAYMENT: Following the site visit, we will process payment within two weeks, via check to the Owner named at the top of this form.
Remember: There are some items we do not fund or reimburse. See pages 11 – 15 of Grant Guidelines.
Grant Reimbursement Form
"*" indicates required fields